Mentoring Program Terms & Conditions 2024
Please review terms and conditions as they update periodically.
LAW OF AMBITION MENTORING PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS 2024
These terms and conditions automatically replace any terms and conditions you may have received previously.
TERMS OF CHANGE
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE AND UPDATE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT NOTICE.
- Your commitment to regularly reviewing these terms ensures that you’re well-informed and up to date with any modifications. We recommend checking them at the time of scheduling mentoring sessions to remain aware of any changes that may affect your engagement with our program.
- It's crucial for you to stay informed about any revisions to our terms. The most recent version of these terms is always available on our official website at https://nosympathy.com/pages/program-terms-and-conditions, and you can also find them on our calendar booking pages.
- This is a strictly non-refundable program. All investments are FULL and FINAL and a refund will NOT be provided under any circumstance. As such, we advise individuals to carefully consider whether they’re suitable for, and committed to this program before signing up.
RESULTS & INDEMNITY
- Your results from the program will vary depending on a number of factors including, but not exclusive to, your goals, your commitment to taking action on the strategies discussed, you showing up to the meetings, and the quality and honesty of the data or information you provide to us about your business so we can help you.
- As such, your results are not guaranteed or dependent on Luis or any other member of the Law of Ambition team. We’re here to support and advise you on the most effective strategies based on our experience, skills, and knowledge only. Application on that advice is YOUR responsibility and choice.
- Neither Luis nor any member of the Law of Ambition team will be held liable or responsible for any direct or indirect consequences you experience by following their advice.
- Your mentoring contract starts from the day your onboarding session takes place.
- You have one weekly mentoring session (lasting up to 30 minutes) with Luis or a member of the Law of Ambition Team that you can schedule using the calendar links provided.
- If you need any support, have any questions about your mentoring contract, or are struggling to book a session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We advise that you schedule your mentoring sessions as far in advance as possible to ensure that you get a spot on our calendars. Please note, appointments cannot be made with less than 48 hours notice, so if you leave scheduling to the last minute and can’t get a spot, that will count as a missed session that week. Our current days for mentoring are Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays which means you must schedule by Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday of that week at the latest to be guaranteed a spot on the calendar. Again, for support with bookings please contact email@example.com.
- All administrative issues must go through firstname.lastname@example.org and NOT Luis. This includes booking, cancellations or rescheduled appointments, payments, etc. Failure to go through the proper channels may result in unintended consequences such as sessions being lost due to miscommunication.
- Enrollment on this program is for ONE individual only - this is NOT a joint program.
- This program is for you and you will have to be vulnerable at times. In order for us to create that safe space, we ask for you to please respect our meetings by ensuring you’re alone and can hear and speak clearly without any distractions.
- You’re responsible for booking all your sessions. Reminders won’t be issued, nor will sessions be booked by members of the Law of Ambition team on your behalf.
- Should you fail to book your sessions each week, they will count as missed sessions and you will not be allowed to add them to the end of your program. For genuine emergencies and reasons for not being able to schedule, please email email@example.com, NOT Luis, to communicate and check with us instead of assuming it’s ok to not book.
- You’re responsible for preparing for your sessions in advance and completing any actions agreed upon during previous sessions. Failure to prepare will only result in wasting your time and ours and may result in cancellation of the session.
- If you need to cancel a session, you must provide a minimum of 24 hours notice to firstname.lastname@example.org or you’ll lose that session for the week (with the exception of a genuine emergency).
- If you’re more than 5 minutes late for a session, the session will be considered canceled and will not be replaced.
- If we need to cancel a session due to a schedule conflict on our side, we’ll make sure we reschedule that session to protect you and your investment with us.
- If you miss 2 sessions in a row without a valid reason, your program contract will be terminated with NO REFUND. A session is considered missed if you don’t schedule, are a no-show, are more than 5 minutes late to your session without communicating with us, or if you fail to make your scheduled payment on time.
- Your contract will be terminated with NO REFUND if you fail to keep up with your payment plan (see below if applicable to your situation).
PAYMENTS AND INVOICES
- If you enroll in a payment plan with us, you have committed to pay the full amount of the program cost within the agreed-upon timeframe. You are bound by the terms and conditions of the plan and may not cancel or discontinue payments until the full cost of the program has been paid, regardless of whether you choose to complete the program or not. Failure to complete payments does not release you from your financial obligation with us and may result in legal action (see point 8 below).
- You are responsible for ensuring all your agreed payments are made on time and on the dates agreed before you start your program.
- Missed or late payments will incur a late fee of $40 per day and sessions canceled/workload frozen with immediate effect until payment is received.
- After 7 days of non-payment, your program and any additional services that are part of your package will be terminated without a refund. NO REFUNDS OR CREDIT OR EXCHANGE OF SERVICES WILL BE OFFERED AND ACCESS TO ANY ASSETS WE CREATED FOR YOU AS PART OF YOUR PROGRAM WILL BE REVOKED.
- In the event that a partial payment is made towards your amount due, your program will continue to be paused with no sessions allowed until completed within 7 days of the partial payment date or your program will be terminated without a refund. Please note the late fee of $40 per day still applies with partial payments until the full payment is received.
- If your payments fail on the due date, two months in a row (without prior communication from you), your mentoring contract will be terminated and no refund will be provided. You are still liable for the balance of your program and failure to pay may result in legal action (see point 8 below).
- Your investment applies exclusively to the mentoring program you have purchased. If you decide the program is no longer suitable for you, you are not eligible for a refund nor are you able to “swap” for a different Law of Ambition product or service.
- Please note that you are responsible for the full payment of your contract, regardless of whether you cancel or your program is terminated by us for failing to abide by the terms and conditions outlined here. Failure to make payments may result in legal action, including but not limited to collections proceedings.
- We value open and transparent communication. Should you encounter challenges that are likely to affect timely payments, we remind you to communicate promptly with us at email@example.com. By doing so, we can explore potential solutions together before considering termination.
- Any and all upgrades to your program are effective immediately after full or partial payment has been made by you.
- The new program agreement and terms replace any agreements that were in place for your previous contract.
In cases where we offer additional client services, effective and timely communication is essential to ensure the successful completion of the project. If you don’t respond after three reasonable attempts to establish communication, the following terms will apply:
- We reserve the right to terminate the project with immediate effect and proceed with the offboarding process. Please be aware that in such cases, you may lose all assets and access to anything already approved and completed on your behalf.
- It’s important to note that in such cases, NO REFUNDS, CREDITS, or EXCHANGE OF SERVICES WILL BE OFFERED. This policy is in place to protect the project timeline and the integrity and efficiency of our services.
RECORDING AND USE OF ZOOM CALLS
- We reserve the right to record Zoom calls and use reviews, testimonials, or data for marketing material on social media, websites, ads, etc.
Failure to abide by our terms and conditions may result in termination of your program. These terms are to ensure the best results for all clients and protect the integrity of our standards.